Friday, August 9, 2013

Blogging Again

Woah! Its been more than 3 years since my last update. Haven't been blogging but I sure have been baking quite a bit since then! Wanna see some of my past creations? Click here! Due to work commitments, I haven't been baking much these days. 

Mark's birthday is coming up and each year I will bake him something. This year, he has requested for a Lemon Meringue Tart. I have not tried making a tart before and have always want to do it. So off to the internet to search for a recipe that I think I can handle. 

Surfing and reading thru many baking blogs has inspired me to start blogging again. Toyed with the idea for a few days and I finally decided that I should just do it! Hopefully this time round, I can sustain my blog! 

Tomorrow I am going to try my hands on making my first Lemon Meringue Tart! Wish me luck! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting