Monday, November 16, 2009

Chocolate Cuppies

So where's the best place for me to start looking for chocolate cakes recipes wihout spending a cent on a cookbook... the Internet of course, and there are just so many different kinds. Being an amateur, I started looking for the easiest recipe I can find one and what can be easier than a One Bowl Chocolate Cake recipe. Reading the reviews of the recipe also gave me the idea of them into cupcakes as they are smaller and not as intimidating as the big 9 inch ones. My hands were also itching to try frosting on my own but I can't remember which was the frosting recipe that I had used. I can only remember that it was something, yup you guess it, chocolatey. So here's my very first attempt at baking and frosting on my very 1st cupcakes some 9 months ago (July 2009).


Mark was my 1st guinea pig and he loved them and I decided his opinion was not objective enough so I brought them to office for more objective opinion and I got some good reviews for them and that really encouraged me to start exploring more into the world of baking and of course improve on my frosting skills! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting