Sunday, April 4, 2010

Up next... Vanilla Cuppies

After the chocolate cuppies attempt, what's next? Vanilla, of course! The next basics. Back to surfing the Internet again. This time round I know I want to bake cupcakes so I managed to narrow down my search  for a easy and highly raved vanilla cupcakes recipe... I am an amateur after all... This time round not only did I surf for recipes, I surf for piping techniques as well. What's a cupcake if its not dressed up. Headed down to Phoon Huat to buy some piping tips and disposable piping bags and here's my creation... Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting.


Unfortunately, I can't remember which vanilla cupcake receipe I used for this cupcake. These 2 cupcakes were given to Sharon and Alan. I'm glad they like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting