Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cuppies Minified

As I was surfing for recipes, I came across some mini cupcakes creations and they are just so cute. Didn't know such stuff exist so I asked Mr Google about the mini cupcake pan and was disappointed when his answer were mostly sold overseas. Refusing to believe that I can't get the mini cupcake pan in Singapore, I decided to explore the only few baking supplies stores in Singapore. I've already been to Phoon Huat in Hougang so the next stop was BIY. It was in BIY that I found the mini cupcake pan. Obviously I can't wait to use it! As these minis are smaller, I can't use the same amount of baking time as the regular-sized ones. It took me a while to get the right timing and not over bake them. Aren't they cute?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting